Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Roundtable: Future of Mobile in Media
Saturday, March 26, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Chicago, United States
Roundtable 2 - 3/26/11 - Mobile Technology
Facebook page: new-mobile-media.com
founder @ Chicago Android
Android Architect @ Sears Holdings Corporation
- Bridging the development gap between traditional and mobile websites
- User experience as part of the technology process
- Choosing a development technology: Native vs. Web-based?
- Native vs. PhoneGap vs. Titanium?
- Developing for multiple screen sizes across multiple platforms
- What kind of mobile opportunities are available to advertisers?
- Developing for in-app e-commerce
- In-app purchasing and mobile business opportunities
- Traditional publishers and going mobile
- Organizational design challenges for mobile media
- Future of Honeycomb for publishing
- Influence of iPad 2 and iBooks on media publishing
- Local, ultra-local vs. global news - reliable sources when news agencies close their foreign offices.
- With 150 million blogs, what will it mean in age of mobile?
President, M-Flat Media and Co-Founder, midVentures
- Methods for marketing your apps
- Objective vs. subjective journalism.
Social media and communication
- Web vs. Mobile users and their habits
- More news are consumed in digital format than paper.
- How can people find your mobile apps through search?
- In app search techniques
When & Where
mobile platform think-tank and development team organized by Uki D. Lucas
Group of entrepreneurs and developers specializing in creating Android (as well as tablet, iPhone, Blackberry) applications.